Kris Jenner : "I gave birth. I know who was the father."

Kris Jenner : I gave birth. I know who was the father.
Kris Jenner : "I gave birth. I know who was the father."
Khloe Kardashian has often commented on the fact that there is a lot like her sisters Kourtney and Kim - who is taller and fairer. Now, two ex-wives of his father, Robert Kardashian, the Star Magazine suggest that Khloe is not his daughter.

Khloe mother, Kris Jenner, admitted to affairs while married to Robert, but says he has no doubts about the paternity of Khloe. "I had never heard a shit in my life," Jenner told Good Morning America. "I gave birth. I know who was the father."

Khloe Twitter: "You are disgusting! (Yes, I know who you are)."

Jenner describes a love affair with a younger man, whom he refers to as "Ryan" in recent memory. "At one point I was making cakes for my family and friends to a barbecue, the next I was in the midst of an intense adventure. I would say Robert, I went to lunch and I would end up in Ryan's apartment with madness, great sex for hours in the middle of the day. submit Kourtney, Khloe and Kimberly to school and run directly to Ryan. Breakfast, lunch and dinner with Ryan Ryan Ryan Ryan. "

0 comments:

Post a Comment