Rapper Lil' Kim Pregnant: The 39-year-old rap artist disclosed her large baby bump at The Blonds style show

Rapper Lil' Kim Pregnant: The 39-year-old rap artist disclosed her large baby bump at The Blonds style show
Rapper Lil' Kim Pregnant: The 39-year-old rap artist disclosed her large baby bump at The Blonds style show

Rap artist Lil' Kim has revealed that she is pregnant with her very first kid!

The 39-year-old rap artist disclosed her large baby bump at The Blonds style show during Mercedes-Benz Style Week on Wednesday (February 12) in Nyc City.

"I'm so thrilled! I'm a few months along, I can not hang around to be a mommy!" Lil' Kim informed United states Weekly.

After the program, Lil' Kim took the mic at the after event at Gilded Lily to reveal that she's expecting.

"I'm a mama, yet I could transform it up a little! I'm still visiting function," Lil' Kim added. "I'm still visiting be hardcore. The child has made me more of a beast!" She then cracked out into her song "Lighters Up".

Lil Kim has not revealed who the daddy of her youngster goes to this moment.

Congrats to Lil Kim!



Short Bio of Lil Kim:
Kimberly Denise Jones (birthed July 11, 1974 or 1975) [1] known by her name Lil' Kim, is an American rapper, singer-songwriter, writer, document manufacturer, model, and actress. She was birthed and increased in Brooklyn, Nyc, living a lot of her teen life on the roads after being eliminated from home. In her teens, Kim would freestyle rap, heavily influenced by actress/singer Diana Ross, and fellow women hip-hop artists like MC Lyte and The Female of Rage. Executing a freestyle rap for The Well known B.I.G. acquired her music job start in 1995 with his group Junior M.A.F.I.A., whose launching album Conspiracy theory created 3 hit songs.

Lil Kim's Hot Pics:
lil kim hot pics

lil kim hot pics

lil kim hot pics



0 comments:

Post a Comment