Katie Holmes desired to marry Tom Cruise


His full name is Thomas Cruise Mapother IV and koown to all as Tom Cruise.He is famous and most popular to all as Actor and Film producer.Now he is attracted by another famous actress named Katie Holmes.
Actress Katie Holmes says she always knew that she would marry superstar Tom Cruise one day.
"When Top Gun came out, my sisters were like, 'Oh, my God, Top Gun! Tom Cruise!' And I very confidently said, 'I'm going to marry him one day," 30-year-old told ‘Glamour’ magazine.

"It wasn't like, How do I get to Tom Cruise? It was just: I think I'm going to marry him. Why not? He'll like me. I'm fun," said Holmes about Cruise, who is 16-year older to her.

"I did everything I could to get here, and when I met Tom, I knew in an instant that we were going to be together, that we were going to get married," she said.

Holmes, who has three-year-old daughter Suri with the actor, admitted that she was not a cook in the family.

"I don't really cook that much. I do make cupcakes. And (Tom) makes his pasta carbonara for me," she said.

"He knows exactly how to do it, a pinch of this, a pinch of that. He has a recipe, but he also kind of (improvises) by himself. You have to do the egg at a certain time. He did it once when we were camping."

0 comments:

Post a Comment