Hot Padma Lakshmi and The Naked Truth !


Padma Lakshmi is an Indian American cookbook author, actress, and former modelAlmost a year-and-a-half after Sir Salman Rushdie and Padma Lakshmi divorced, the India-born British novelist aposs former wife has revealed apos The Naked Truth apos.
The 38-year-old Indian model is staging a comeback to modelling by stripping off in a photoshoot entitled apos The Naked Truth
But, she has refused to follow a strict diet.
"I think I look better when I have a little bit of weight on -- my breasts are fuller, and I aposm curvier than when I aposm at my thinnest," Lakshmi was quoted as telling US magazine apos Allure aposthis month aposs edition.
She said she didn't apost feel worried about stripping off, and just"exercised an extra bit"in preparation.
"I tend to sleep in the nude. When I aposm in my own personal space, I do spend time with very little on. I didn apost feel any more naked without my robe. I don apost have any stigma attached to my body,"she said.
aposalong with four other top models, British newspaper the apos Daily Mail aposreported.Lakshmi aposs shoot has also revealed a seven-inch scar on her right arm he vestige of a car accident when she was only 14 years old." This is my favourite part of my body. I love it because it makes me a person who has an interesting past, and it reminds me that I can survive any pain.

0 comments:

Post a Comment