The sexy Anne Hathaway wants to have a prince !

Anne Hathaway is an American hot actress and

now she is finding for prince to have her

life. Anne Hathaway believes on man who is

mainly perfect.

Hathaway's boyfriend Raffaello Follieri split her

heart last year showing accused of fraud

but she still believes in true love.

Anne, now dating with actor Adam Shulman,

said: "I think the perfect partner

exists, of course I believe so. I know he's

somewhere."

"My prince charming is kind, patient, has a sense of humour and rescues me from the dizzy,

frenetic, fast-paced rhythm of this life."

"The Venice Film Festival was a wonderful moment for me. At these events, I

always feel like a little girl playing dress-up. I kept expecting that at any moment,

someone would come up to me and say, 'How did you get in here?' and throw me out."

0 comments:

Post a Comment